Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh the joys of the monsoon season!

Aaaarh! I just opened the frig to snag a soda and noticed that the light didn't come on. Opened the freezer and the ice in the trays is melting! The power strip looks okay but come to think of it, my phone wasn't charging this morning. Picked up the power strip and water ran out of it. ??? Where did it leak last night (besides the window next to my bunk)? I plugged the frig directly into the outlet and it's running. If it isn't one thing, it's 10.

The great thing is we are in the middle of our monsoon season. That's when we get the majority of our rain. I need to get chalking so that my son in law can chalk the windows of my rv. Might as well do them all. I learned my lesson last year when one side of the roof was leaking. A friend has enough stuff to patch from the back to the door. First hard rain that summer and the area from the door to the front leaked - a lot. Another friend patched that and it's okay. Well maybe not if water got in the power strip.

Gotta laugh, tho. You have to learn to roll with the punches that life throws at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment