Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This and That from yesterday

Boy, was I in trouble when I got home yesterday afternoon!  Miz Grumblebunny whined and fussed until past bedtime.  How dare her person be gone so long during the day!  Plus, I was in her favorite chair which happens to be the one I sit in for my work computer.  The computer that I am taking the certification courses on has the "good" chair.  It's only good because I'm in it.  LOL

My first day on the job at the church was great.  I already know everyone since I have been a member of the church for over a year.  It was great to be back in a church office.  It is a job that I enjoy doing.  Yesterday was spent sorting out and organizing.  Pastor and I will be tackling the file cabinet as to what can be stored and what can be shredded.  I doubt that we will get much done this week on that project due to the Heart Change Crusade.  Tonight and tomorrow night are the final services with the one tomorrow night taking place at one of the high schools in the area.

I have only tonight and tomorrow night of classes for phase 1 of my certification course.  I had to take an assessment quiz last night and surprised myself with making a 94%!  I am excited yet anxious about taking customer calls.  But, one of the ladies in the class who has done this before, told me last night that I will be great on the phones.  I hope so! 

I chose my hours yesterday to work on the phones and my calendar looks really complicated!  LOL  I made sure to leave an open space for my to pick up my granddaughter after drama club meetings on Friday.  I enjoy spending the time with her. 

Time to get the day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment