Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't been posting like I intended to do.  But, lets try again.  :)

Saturday will be our monthly Ladies' Luncheon.  I am looking forward to it.  We are all bringing appetizers or our favorite snacks.  We will have a great time.  We have some new ladies that have been coming to our Tuesday afternoon Bible Study.  It is a great time to fellowship and get to know each other better.

I am off tomorrow and will have errands to run.  I need to get groceries and go to the bank.  Then it will be back home to see if I can get some decluttering done.

I really need to continue to sort through things and either give things away (bless others) or just throw the stuff away.  I am thinking about moving when my lease is up on my current apartment and am just tired of having so much stuff to carry around

No comments:

Post a Comment