Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just another day in BHC

I have finally gotten all of my stuff out of the loaner RV. It was tough going tho. I was trying to get it done before it got too hot and had to deal with sore knees and legs. I think it got up to 112 and I didn't even look at the gauge in the RV to see how hot it was in there. It wasn't that I had so much stuff in there but it just takes me a while with my bad knees going up and down the steps to the RV.

The soreness in my legs and knees came from yesterday's water aerobic class. We worked on our legs. I was finally able to track down a pair of water shoes. The water and heat are doing a number on my feet. The water shoes (jellies - purple!) should be a big help. I finally found a pair at a local grocery store. Walmart and Payless didn't have any. And the water aerobics class is 3 times a week through October.

No comments:

Post a Comment