Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yahoo! I have my desktop hooked up!

I finally broke down and hooked up my desktop. I was thinking that I would wait until I got into my RV but the laptop just wasn't cutting it.

I think the laptop is probably on it's last legs. It has been a great little laptop. I have gotten a lot of use out of it. I am thinking I will try to get a netbook or an ipad. It will probably be the netbook as I think those are cheaper.

Anyway, I am glad to get the desktop up and running. I can watch Hulu now! I don't have cable now but can watch pretty much what I want to see online. But my computer has to work better than the laptop. I am waiting tonight for the latest episode of Big Brother to be posted at CBS.com.

I am not a big TV watcher but I do like to watch a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment