Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm Afraid it's Going to Be One of those Nights

Blech!  I'm chilly, it's late, I hurt, so...I'm on Pinterest.  It's either that or read a book on my Kindle (which I seriously love!), play solitaire on my old iPhone (which isn't used as a phone anymore as it is way too expensive so it's just a pda) or surf Pinterest for craft ideas or recipes for avocadoes.  Yeah.

Miss Grumblebunny is curled up on the cot next to my legs.  She certainly helps keep my feet warm at night during the cold months.  She usually likes to get between my feet up to my knees and yes, she is that long.  She's a big girl.  But, at the moment she is over to the side.

I don't like having Fibro.  It is not my friend.  I have felt tired all day and decided to put off laundry until sometime during the week.  Due to digging out my winter clothes and still being able to wear some that I wear in the summer, I'll be okay.  At the moment, I am not sure which of us is the grumblebunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment