Thursday, December 6, 2012

What's a Grumblebunny?


A Grumblebunny is a creature that looks like this -



It is a big black cat that has staked her claim on the office chair.  "Computer, you don't need to be on no stinkin' computer!"

She is my sweet furchild and I know I have spoiled her rotten.  But, I am the only one who has to deal with her.

I need to be working on a knitting project.  I am getting my "crafty" back after way too long.  I'll post a picture when I get it done but it will be after Christmas as it is to be a gift for someone.  I have gotten stuck in a rut with my crafting (sewing, knitting, crocheting) but I'm bound and determined to break out of it.

One of my newest pleasures has been Pinterest.  I know, I'm late to the party, but I got there!  I especially love the DIY and Craft catergory (and the Food catergory).  I've been surfing looking to see if I can find my next project.  And, I just may have.  But, you will need to stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment