Friday, December 7, 2012

The Grumblebunny turns into a Honeybunny

My sweet little furchild loves to meet me when I get home from work or wherever I have been.  This morning I had a couple of errands to run.  I can usually hear her crying when I get out of the pickup and head to unlock the door.  She meets me at the door and we touch noses.

This morning she started whining as soon as I got in the door.  That's really not unusual but this was just a little more persistent.  I put a couple of things away and was trying to think if I wanted to eat lunch now or wait.  I decided to wait and got the internet hooked up (I use a mifi hotspot as I don't have a land line or tv to get cable) and the computer up and running.  I sat down on the cot and got ready to relax and surf the net.  She was whining the whole time.  She came up beside me and was sitting sweetly by my side, waiting so impatiently for me to hold out my arm so she can kiss the inside of my elbow.  Is that weird or what?

Once she was able to kiss and lick, she was a happy little bug.  When I would move my arm, she would sit and look at me so sadly.  Then she would just start kissing wherever she could reach.

This is a new behavior for her.  She started doing this about 6 months ago.  She is about 13 and is just a love  bug!  It's been just me and her except for about 5 years when we shared a home with my mom and her dog. She is a Bombay and is unlike any other cat I have ever had.  She acts more like a dog sometimes.  She's my  kitty girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment