Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's gonna be a long night

It's 9pm and I can already tell that it's going to be a rough night. I don't know why the pain is worse tonight. Actually I have been in pain most of the day. I'm trying to pinpoint the cause with little success.

The fatigue is really doing a number on me. Friday night, I went out to eat with friends. Naturally, the restuarant was at the back of the building. I was worn out by the time we got into the restuarant and got seated. As it was a buffet, I sat and rested while my friends went to fill their plates. The food was excellant but I must of eaten something that didn't agree with me (Fibro messes up your digestive system, too) as I was sick later that night. By the time we walked back out to the vehicle, I was past worn out; I was exhausted. Yesterday I didn't feel like doing much of anything. I rested.

I was still tired when I got up this morning. As I said, the fatigue is kicking my hiney. My hands are cramping, my legs ache and I can't find a comfortable position in my chair (which is broken and is going out the door tomorrow). I ache all over and the pain med that the doctor prescribed does very little. I have a tape of sounds that I listen to and try to relax. The problem is I didn't realize the batteries in the cd player are almost out of juice and I don't have enough new one - I'm 1 short.

It should be a interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment