Friday, January 14, 2011

The wonderful world of medication side effects. Whee!

I finally researched a little bit tonight the latest prescription drug the doctor prescribed for my fibro aches and pain. It seems that I have a couple of the known side effects - dry mouth (I have been wondering why all of sudden my mouth is always so dry), fatigue (went out to eat with some friends at a place across the river and was totally worn out by the time we walked back to the truck), some mental fog (I've made a few stupid mistakes lately on things that I always thought I could do in my sleep), and a slight case of tremors in my hands (especially noticable when trying to pick up sushi with chop sticks and get it in my mouth).

Don't get me wrong. The med has helped with the aches and pains. They don't wake me up in the middle of the night like they did before. So...do I want less pain and more fatigue, et al or vice versa. I need to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment