Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mostly odds and ends

Oh WOW! I hear the coyotes tonight. Where I live borders on tribal land. I get to see lots of wildlife. (like the tortoise during the summer). There are always lots of rabbits and I sometimes hear owls.

The owls bring back memories of my childhood. We had 5 very old Pecan trees in our yard. Every once in a while it would sound like the owls were having a convention in our trees. They would hoot all night long. When I was small it was scarey but not I would appreciate it.

I had a long week. I was off on Monday due to a holiday. I started losing my voice late that afternoon and it is just now getting better. The doctor called in a prescription after a couple of days playing phone tag. But, the fatigue I've been battling with is just about to do me in. The doctor said that we would take a look at how I feel after this round of medicine. It's not fun to ache all over and be soooooo tired to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment