Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Friday!

Whoot!  It is Friday and I have a busy day planned.  I am in the middle of wiping the hard drive on an old computer as BHC will be having a hazardous waste collection day on Sunday and I need to get the big chunk of useless metal out the door (along with the monitor). 

I am going to a sweet friend's house so she can cut the shaggy mess on my head!  It is sticking out in some weird and wacky ways so it is time.  I didn't get her to cut it the last time and she gave me fits as I ended up with a super short cut.  It doesn't really matter to me - I think I could rock the shaved head look!  LOL

Groceries are on the agenda today and then back to get some totes filled so my sweet sil can put them in the car for me to take to the storage unit.  I think I don't need the winter clothes right now.  I am trying to get some other things together that will go in the storage unit.  I am being ruthless and earmarking a lot of stuff for the church yard sale (next weekend). 

Who knows what else I might get done today???

No comments:

Post a Comment