Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday

I am really not wanting to do much today, but I do need to get some things done.  I must finish the laundry and box up more things for our yard sale at church.  We are raising money to buy more chairs for our sanctuary.  If we raise enough and have some left over, we also are thinking about putting tile in our fellowship area.  There are always places that we can use the money.  LOL   The Ladies Ministry will be holding a Bake Sale at the same time.  It will be a busy weekend (May 6th, 7th, and 8th)

I am also trying to cull out more things that I really don't need.  I am moving to a much smaller place and really need to take just necessities.  I have too much "stuff".  I thought I had thinned it out a lot before I moved out here, but apparently I didn't or else it has multiplied!  I just found out (by reading the local paper today) that BHC will have a hazardous waste day on May 2nd where you can drop off computer and other electronic items that no longer work.  I do have a computer (or two) that don't work well now.  I am passing one of the older monitors on to my daughter and I am finally switching over to a flat screen!  WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment