Monday, April 19, 2010

Trying to get things done!

I am hoping to get moved into my RV by the end of May.  It will depend on just how much work needs to be done inside to get it like I want it.  The guys that are going to help me with the remodeling were going to talk it over this weekend.

I went through my closet and was ruthless!  If I hadn't worn something in a while and didn't think it was likely that I would ever wear it again, into the GoodWill pile it went!  If there was something that I just didn't like, into the GoodWill pile it went.  A lot of dresses and skirts went into the pile as I just don't need them here.  Life is definitely more casual.  I did keep a suit and a dress and a couple of other items, and everything else went bye bye!  I also packed up my winter clothes and have them ready to store.

No comments:

Post a Comment