Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Ready to Move Isn't Fun

I am slowly but surely getting things packed up. I have taken some stuff to Goodwill. I took quite a bit of stuff to last weekend's yard sale at the church. (which finished raising enough funds to purchase additional chairs for the sanctuary).

In all of this I am learning that things are just things. They aren't the person that gave them to you. You have the memories and don't really need the stuff. But, still there are some things (just a few) that I am unable to let go of - yet.

Tomorrow I will be making another trip to the storage unit with things I can store. And will probably have more things for Goodwill on Saturday.

I am going to make it and am going to be GREAT! God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment