Saturday, May 22, 2010

Packing up to move is hard work!

Whew! I have made 2 trips to the storage unit today. I can take 3 totes at a time (in the back seat of the car). I have to use my rolly cart to take them from the apartment to the car and then from the car to the storage unit. Poor little cart is getting a workout! I use it to take boxes of stuff to the car for Goodwill. (I made a stop there today, too).

I went to look at the RV this morning. It is gutted inside! The ceiling is being repaired. The passenger side seat has been taken out. The carpet has been ripped up and some of the cabinets taken out.

I am still hopeful that I can move in next weekend.

 This is my RV being worked on - I am going to be like a turtle - carrying my home with me wherever I go!

This is my trusty rolly cart!  I don't leave home without it!  It always goes in the car with me, especially on grocery day.  This way I don't have to make so many trips back and forth to the car to unload groceries.

Here it is all loaded up!  It sure has been helpful in my move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment