Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm so tired, I can't even wiggle!

That's what my ex-mil used to say and boy, does it fit me tonight!  I still have a few things left at the apartment to get out and it seems like I just can't get it done.  Of course, it could have something to do with me trying to do it during the hottest part of the day.  Duh!  The sign at Camp Davis (on the river) said that it was 107 today and I can believe it.  It's not that it's so hot, but you do need to really stay hydrated.  I have been drinking lots of water since I have been sweating like crazy!. 

I will be so glad to get this move completed.  Then I will just have to wait until my RV is finished being remodeled inside.  It won't be a luxury suite, but it will be home and will be what I want.  I am planning on having enough storage space for what I need.  That's the key - just what I need.

The cat seems to be settling in well.  I got her a new litter box (one with a cover) and I think she is back on the right feeding schedule.  She was off just a tad there for a while. 

The plan is to get up early in the morning and go load up the car before I go to work.  I may have time to take it to the storage unit before I have to go to work.  It's a pain loading the car - I have to load up my cart as the parking space isn't very close to the apartment.  I will try to do several loads tomorrow evening and will go back on Wednesday morning if I need to.  I am supposed to do the walk through with management then.

I have a load of things that I want to take to Goodwill.  I usually wait until Wednesday to go make drops as Wednesday is Senior Citizen day and I get a 25% discount.  I always like to look and sometimes find things that I need.  I found a wok and a food processor there.  Since I won't have a cook top, (don't want one cause I need the counter space) I will cook in the microwave, crock pot, wok, and little grill - all which will be stored away when not is use - except for the microwave but it will be built in.  Oh yeah!  I have a toaster oven to bake in.

Life is changing and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment