Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Sorting and Packing continues...

I had really hope to get a lot accomplished today but have been dealing with a sinus headache.  I did manage to get more sorted through and either packed for the storage unit, packed to go to Goodwill or in bags for the trash.  My sweet granddaughter came over and took the trash bags to the dumpster and I sent her home with a couple of things - one for her papa and some for her.  I got 2 totes in the car to take to the storage unit after church tomorrow morning.  I got laundry done and am close to getting ready to close up some of the totes I have been filling.  I am trying to be brutal in my sorting and purging.  I am also trying to have a system.  Instead of throwing things into boxes and totes willy nilly, I am trying to put everything in the tote it belongs in.  Some of them will go to the storage unit until I get moved and then I will have them in the RV with me.

I am getting anxious to get there, but there is still work that needs to be done on the RV before I can live in it.  I have faith that I will be okay.  I have a place to stay until it's ready.  Several people offered to let me stay with them, but I wouldn't be able to take the grumblebunny.  That isn't an option.  She stays with me as she is my baby.  We take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment