Wednesday, May 26, 2010

God has blessed me indeed!

Why in the world do I worry? Didn't Jesus tell us to be anxious for nothing? Why do I disobey Him? Hasn't God always taken care of me even when I was running so hard and so fast away from Him? He never took His hand off of me, keeping me safe even when I was being foolish annd unwise in my actions. I have no idea why He would be so gracious to me other than the fact that He loves me. Why has it taken me so long to fully believe that? What can I ever possibly do to warrant His love? Praise His Name! I don't have to do anything except accept His love.

God truly blessed me this week. I was concerned about getting my RV ready for me to live in by the 31st. Pastor has been working to get it ready but it was taking him longer than he thought it would. That brings me to Tuesday morning this week. Tuesday mornings we have a prayer time to pray over requests that the congregation gives us on Sunday. I go in early so I can take part. This particular Tuesday, one of the newer people who has been worshiping with us was there working on the stove in the kitchen and decided to stay for prayer time. I shared my request about concerns on my housing situation. This man who knows me only by sight as being a part of the church, offered to let me use his motorhome while he helps Pastor finish the remodeling in my RV. Isn't God great?

I have a place to store what I planned to move into my RV. I have people to help me finish packing, moving, and cleaning the apartment. God is showing me that He is in control and I do not NEED to worry. God's got it under control. I just need to fully trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment